HELP ME!

Penguinchao

Skill points : 77

HELP ME!

Post by Penguinchao on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:45 am

Fallout is being really weird.

i installed it to C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout 3 and i couldnt activate any mods ( see vid of it here Arrow http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=a9593e68bdd3d220931c7453395df025e04e75f6e8ebb871 )

so i uninstalled it and it would runafterwards, so i deleted it and installed it to the reccomeded setting ( C:\Users\MyName\AppData\Roaming\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout 3 ) and i still couldnt activate plugins No

OblivionModda
    Admin

Skill points : 964

Re: HELP ME!

Post by OblivionModda on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:41 am

Sometimes when it is not clean wiped off of your PC it will play up but you can insert the disk then close the launcher that pops up, go to start > Run (or the search bar in Win Vista or Win7) and type D:\Setup.exe and that will clean uninstall it, now do the same to install it. Now check that all .esp's and other Mods are in the Data section of where you installed it and also make sure your game is updated (not to 1.5 unless you have Broken Steel or anything) to something like 1.0.35 because with 1.5 I don't think Mods work Sad hope this helps

2cool4cereal2
    Admin

Skill points : 229
    Location : I am, where you are and where you are not. Scared Yet?

Post by 2cool4cereal2 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:38 am

Hey, I have a completely non-fallout question. I just bought some new speakers for my computer, (The one I built.) and the speaker cannot be detected on my computer AT ALL. I've previously had speakers of the same brand hooked up to this computer, and they had no problems. There are no patches or updates that I can download either. I do know the speakers were though, because they work fine on my step-brother's computer.

Does it have to do with my sound card? And if so, what would be a good sound card, and how and where do I install it? Question

OblivionModda
    Admin

Skill points : 964

Post by OblivionModda on Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:16 am

Thats odd, what brand are the speakers? Do other speakers work on your PC? Are these speakers 5.1 or something? I'll sign into Yahoo Messenger if you wanna talk there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:31 am