Holy Crap! Another one!? (0))_((0)

Holy Crap! Another one!? (0))_((0)

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:24 pm

Woah! I found one! A LIVING site for modding Bethesda Games.

Oh. Hi. I'm Michael Valentine, I rule The Valentine Empire, 290 member'd site for Games and Game Modders

I also lead V Empire Studios, which is in the proccess of making it's very own Open Ended RPG.

I just found this site that is meant for modding Bethesda Games. Amazing. It's the only non-dead Bethesda Modding site I've found as of yet! XD It's freakin awesome. Very Happy Well done. Even if it's young. It's alive, and that rules.
    OblivionModda
    Admin

Skill points : 964

Re: Holy Crap! Another one!? (0))_((0)

Post by OblivionModda on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:41 am

Well its great to have you on board. And thanks for the compliments, and yeah this site is still young but its getting better. I just checked out your site and it looks great Very Happy and happy birthday (when it comes). Anyway I hope to get Modding with you soon Smile Oh and I am a certified Photoshop artist so if you need textures for your RPG then all you need to do is ask Very Happy for free of course.

Skill points : 54

Post by Salt on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:54 am

Great to hear. I'm really glad you could find us and join well we are still in our early stages. I hope you enjoy your time here as a BGS Modder and I can't wait to see what you can do. And an RPG sounds cool I hope it goes well.

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:43 am

RPG huh? Sounds wicked. We're always happy to welcome someone knew to the crew. We're kinda young right now, but one day we just might be big! Very Happy Anyway good to have ya Michael.

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:18 pm

Heh heh. Apologies for the first excited post. I'm not usually in high spirits like that. Heh heh. Forgive me, eh? Not used to finding sites like this alive, so I was in amazement when I found this new one...alive and kicking. A recommendation, if you guys do want to succeed, make sure you continuously remain active, eh? Make posts and topics if others aren't/

Anyways, thanks for the welcome.

For a Proper Introduction of myself,

Modding Experience:
    I have no experience in modding Oblivion, or Fallout 3. I am however, a 6 year veteran for modding Morrowind, though I rarely release mods to the public (especially not since after not being on the Net for 3 1/2 years, just got back last Novemeber). While I am no 3D Modeler, I can forge scripts that rival Morrowind Scrip Extender itself. I am pretty good friends with Fliggerty, even though I don't see him as often as I used to. Since we both now have different sites. Make sure to say hi to him at his site on Great House Fliggerty, heh heh. www.fliggerty.com

Strengths (Morrowind): Scripting (EXTREMELY good at scripting), Dialogue Writing, World Building, Cell Design. I can use just about every feature of the Construction Set, and I also use Enchanted Editor, and MWEdit.

Weaknesses: 3D Modelling and Texturing. I never had too much of an interest in Blender, GMax, Milkshape or anything. Always perferred scripting

Web Experience:
    I am really proud to say I've dealt with thousands of people on the webs. I've Co-Admin'd, Moderated, been parts of Review Teams, GFX Teams, Post Packaging Teams, and various other staff. I've been Staff at around 60 - 80 boards now, ranging from gaming, general chat, graphics boards, Runescape fan boards, WOW fan boards, and loads of others. My most notable Staff Position would probably be that of Content Moderating at Youtube, though I quit 2 months after I had obtained the position.

I have also led many various projects, some that have succeeded, some that have failed. All that good stuff. From text based RPG Games, to small projects, and modding projects.

As or Boards, I've been on PHP, SMF, MyBB, phpBB2, phpBB3, vBulletin, custom, various other ones.

Programming: I'm just starting to take to Programming. Mostly I'm trying to learn PHP, C++, and C#.

Real Life Stuff:
    The only thing really notable about my stuff in RL is that I'm a Guitarist in my band, DeadEffect.

And that's probably the most detailed introduction I can give you. Very Happy
    OblivionModda
    Admin

Skill points : 964

Post by OblivionModda on Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:27 pm

you and me = Twins lol! with only a few differences like my knowledge of Photoshop etc. But I am really trying to learn C++ as well but I think it will be easier for you as you already know Scripting for Morrowind, I know other web languages but developing in C++ is my dream. I hope you enjoy your stay Very Happy

Skill points : 15

Post by ClayMan on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:27 am

Sorry for the super late greetings (I was on holiday) but Welcome. I really hope that you become an addition to our Great team. I will be eager to see what you can do and I hope you have a pleasant stay Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:30 am