Wassup: Oblivionmodda

OblivionModda
    Admin

Skill points : 964

Wassup: Oblivionmodda

Post by OblivionModda on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:23 am

Hello, my name is Wesley but I'm known as Oblivionmodda 8-) (Oblivion Modder) and I am from Hamilton New Zealand. I have been Modding games ever since I can remember but started Modding Oblivion 1 year after its release and now can't stop myself, I had never heard of the Elder Scrolls Series until I was told that I should buy Oblivion from a sales representative at the Power House (well actually my mum was told to purchase it along with her new Gaming PC but I was there to help her choose the best one). I love computers and am half the time always on one...I am also always outside as well though 8-) ...I aspire to one day become a Game Developer/C++ Programmer or a Photoshop artist. I like spending time with Family and friends and love the thought of creating huge Mods with like minded people, that is the reason I created this site. Anyway I hope you didn't fall asleep Very Happy and I hope to Mod or game with you soon. 8-)

Skill points : 54

Re: Wassup: Oblivionmodda

Post by Salt on Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:47 am

Well I think just about every one knows who you are lol! but its great to hear from you and I love the new upgraded site Smile its a shame all the posts and important Info has been deleted Sad
    Anyway, hope to game or Mod with you soon.

IcE TeA
    Admin

Skill points : 19

Post by IcE TeA on Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:13 pm

Hey you Smile
    You know everything about me i do about you so it's not need to say HEY YOU ARE GREAT and so on... Very Happy
    ClayMan

Skill points : 15

Post by ClayMan on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:18 am

Very Happy Its nice to be in a team with you OblivionModda...I look forward to..."Numesalquo" Very Happy oops maybe I shouln't of said that Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:31 am